Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weekly messages.....

Many of you already know that each week I sent out an email....last year they focused on building "wealth"....whatever wealth is for you.

This year the theme is happiness.

If you would like to receive the messages each week, shoot me an email and let me know. Also feel free to let your friends know that this is available, I'll happily add them as well.

Here's a sample message....

Happiness is your birthright....

It's not just for the few, for the worthy, for the "righteous". Happiness is for all of us, like the air that we breathe.

Stop for a moment. Feel the air going in and out of your lungs. We take the air for granted, and so we should. It does not have to be deserved, earned or worked for. It is yours. You are entitled to it.

It's the same with happiness. You may have been talked in to thinking that happiness is conditional (I'll be happy when I get X, Y or Z), but it isn't.

What would happen if you suddenly begin to realize that happiness is your birthright?

No comments: