Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Holidays from.....

Iowa State University????

Today I received a cool e-card from the President of Iowa State University (I'm guessing it came from his people, he's probably got other things going on...wouldn't you agree?). Now, while I was working at TX State University I heard so many people say "Oh the campus is SO beautiful...." and I'd think to myself "WTF??" Maybe it is school spirit that makes everyone think their campus is the most beautiful, their program is the most magnificant, their faculty are the best at what they do, blah blah blah....or it could just be human nature.

ANYWAY, this link will take you to a cute e-card that will show highlight some of the cool things that make Iowa State what it is.... You'll see the campanile, Beardshear Hall, and hear the choir. The card is just something fun I wanted to share with you since I haven't been on here all that much since my parents arrived last Saturday. (The visit is going well, in case you're wondering.)

Till next time - enjoy the people and things around you!

No comments: