Sunday, December 28, 2008

Have you ever googled yourself?

I promise....I'm not talking about anything you have to hide from your parents....well, unless you've done something you're not terribly proud of and it has made it to the internet.

Every once in a while I type my name in google just to see what comes up. I get a chuckle out of some of the results that go all the way back to my college days.

Most recently I was surprised to see a youtube video of me at the By Referral Only Main Event in Dallas last February. It was my second Main Event and I was asked to talk about how being a member had changed my business and my life. One of the things they have a hard time finding people to talk about is called "Fabulous First Impressions" - what kinds of things my clients experience when they come to my office for the first time.



So, here's the scoop! For any of you who haven't experienced world-class service before, this is just the beginning of what to expect. Be sure to note that this all took place when I was at my former brokerage so the video directions are different now. And remember, I always have time to help you, your friends, your coworkers and your family buy and sell real estate in Austin and the surrounding areas. Please don't keep me a secret!

No comments: