Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yes - even in today's market



I bet you're wondering how in the world we were able to sell the property at 2501 Carlow Drive in less than 1 day on the MLS, especially in today's economy.

You see, when clients hire me, they choose me because they have been referred to me by a friend or family member that I have worked with in the past. My clients are so happy with the service I provide that they feel compelled to share my name with everyone they know and like.

When the sellers first sat down with me to discuss their situation, I asked thought provoking questions and listened carefully as they explained their goals. With that information, I was able to help them understand how we could be successful as we worked as a team to sell their property.

Then, I unleashed a set of powerful, proven strategies to help my clients meet their goals. They were very happy when that full price offer came in just hours after we put the property on the MLS - and that was just the beginning of the world class service they experienced.

All of the negotiations and transactional details were taken care of, and my clients were informed all along the way. They enjoyed knowing exactly when they would receive answers to their questions and phone calls. They enjoyed the online transaction management system and electronic signature systems that take the trial and error and guesswork and difficulty out of the process. They enjoyed working with my strategic alliance partners as the process progressed. And 20 days after listing the property, they enjoyed leaving the title company with a check.

Who's the next person you know that would like to receive world class service? Please don't keep me a secret - because I know you want the people you like to be taken care of. Just give me a call or shoot me an email so we can discuss how to make your real estate dreams come true.

No comments: