Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some free stuff from Starbucks....


Two things I like...free stuff and Starbucks!

The other day I saw a little "reward" card promotion. Turns out if you head to Starbucks.com and register your Starbucks gift card, you can get some good freebies.

What's the deal? When you pay for a drink with the registered gift card, you can get free flavor syrups, free coffee refills, a free coffee when you buy a pound of coffee, and one of the most exciting things - two free hours of wi-fi access through their AT&T wi-fi service.

Cool coffee beans, huh!

AND, remember that each Tuesday they put out those little red cards with a free iTunes download. I just downloaded Instead by Madeleine Peyroux. Good song. I should probably play it a couple times a day.

One more thing - remember you can get $100 worth of Starbucks cards at Costco for $80...then use those to refill your registered rewards card. AND that purchase earns you 2% back at the end of the year if you have an Executive membership at Costco.

So, now when I arrive at one of my satellite offices (yes, one of my favorite places to meet clients is their local Starbucks) I can fire up the laptop, view property listings, make blog entries, and sip on some really tasty coffee with free flavors. Clients seem to really enjoy a nice beverage and the relaxed environment as we work together to make their dreams come true.

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!

No comments: