Thursday, April 16, 2009

IDOTS

Today I spent the day in the Austin Board of REALTORS® Leadership Academy. We're in month two, and it has been really enjoyable and educational so far. For me, one of the best parts of the experience is the interaction with other professionals - some newer professionals, some seasoned, and some very seasoned... ;)

In today's session we looked at legislative issues and how the association works to help promote and develop policy that is beneficial not only to our members, but to the public we serve. The process is really quite fascinating, and I really enjoyed learning more about what is done on our behalf.

One of the things I left with is a new word or phrase....IDOTS. It depends on the situation. I've never heard IDOTS before - and am looking forward to using it. :)

No comments: