Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Organization...Part 1


There may be a diagnosable condition for people who love things to be organized, but just don't do it unless things get too messy to deal with. Now that I'm writing this down the first thing that comes to mind is lazy..maybe that's it?

Anyway, I've been working from home nearly every day in 2009. At first I was really concerned that I would not get enough work done and have too many distractions...dogs, TV, the couch, etc. Most days I'm super productive. Everything I need is in one place, I don't have to worry about being too loud, being able to hear on the phone, or even if I look and smell good.

Now that I'm doing this every day, I have found that my biggest problem is space. I took over the guest bedroom, and since January the memory foam mattress has been tied up and leaning against the wall. Kinda ghetto actually. It was time to fix the problem, so I headed up north to More Space Place to talk with them about Murphy Beds. They were super helpful in listening to my problems, viewing photos of the area, and helping me find the best solution.

So, the photo above is the "before" picture of the area where the bed will be. You can also see a video of the room here. As I type, the More Space Place installer is in the room installing the bed. Once he is done, I'll take some after shots and video and update you all here.



More Space Place is located in North Austin, off of Burnett Road right by Houston's. Just give me a call and I'll send over their phone number and my contact.

No comments: