Friday, January 30, 2009

The name game....

One of the things I've been wanting to do for quite a while is build a team of REALTORS® that do business the way I do business.... I call it "world class service" but my clients usually refer to it as their "Client for Life" service.

This goal is one major reason why I have affiliated with Austin REAL Pros, REALTORS®. The firm is a home grown firm, with two talented and resourceful brokers, and a very positive environment. We're kind of like a small family.

Part of the team building process involves determining what to call the team. The name needs to be something that plays well with Austin REAL Pros... the XYZ team AT Austin REAL Pros or OF Austin REAL Pros. The name also needs to work as a freestanding name, so that if in the future we wish to operate independently, we can avoid re branding ourselves.

I really like the name "Dwell"... yup...just Dwell. Or Abode. Unfortunately Dwell is already being used in our market. A friend suggested "5 star" which I like, however a local "5 star" group has recently gone away, and I'm not sure that I'm comfortable taking a chance that people will confuse my group with the previous group. Then we talked about Marquis.... because the team will work in "all facets" of residential real estate. The team will have coaching, mentoring, free in house education, marketing, and provide all the related services to our clients.

World Class Real Estate Group also comes to mind...but seems kinda long.

What do you think? I'd love to hear any ideas you have. Shoot me an email at chad AT chadcardani DOT com or post a response to this thread on facebook. If you submit something that we decide to use, you'll get one of our famous South Austin People gift baskets in exchange for exclusive rights to use the name... ;)

No comments: