Friday, January 16, 2009

More than a free cup o' coffee....


The past two days have been great - I was lucky enough to participate in the Texas Association of REALTORS® Instructor Training Institute. This training is just one of the many steps in the process to become a member of the Texas REALTORS® Faculty....and it was a blast.

As I have been winding down for the past few hours tonight, I spent some time playing on Facebook, and ran across the "Free Cup of Starbucks Coffee if you Pledge 5 Hours of Volunteer Time" page....

It's really pretty interesting...and something that can really make a difference if we all contribute.

Check out the website
and think about ways you can contribute. If you're local, shoot me an email at chad at chadcardani dot com and let me know if you'd like to join me in a local activity.

No comments: