Thursday, February 5, 2009

Keeping in touch

We're going into uncharted territory here. For years ALL of my client communication has been printed...newsletters, postcards, etc. I really think it's the only way to send you valuable information, and you know that if I'm willing to spend the money to print it and stamp it, then it must be worth opening.

Today I'm adding an electronic version of my newsletter. It will be posted here each month and shared to my facebook page so you view it wherever you are, and forward it very easily to your friends and family members. Remember - only the people you LIKE!

Check out the first electronic edition and let me know what you think.

By the way, who is the next person YOU know, that could benefit from my help as they look to buy or sell Real Estate in the Austin area? Put us in touch with one another!

No comments: