Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is a big day...

It's voting day. For any of you who have not voted yet - today is the last day to make your personal wishes heard. Don't know where to go to cast your vote? Check out this great Google site that I found on Craigslist this morning while enjoying a cup of freshly brewed Keurig coffee.

You know the other thing I'm looking forward to? No more of those politically related emails that my family has been sending! There are a few things in life that I think should remain private - and politics is one. When you have very strong feelings about XYZ, and then you get emails from family members that are very much against what you believe - it is really hard to maintain respect. Often times I start to read the emails and I think HOW AM I RELATED TO THESE PEOPLE???

Really....enough with the emails!

Regardless of who you vote for, change IS on the way. Hopefully whatever needs to happen for our country to rebound from where it is will happen. It's a long shot to think any one candidate can fix all of our problems - but let's hope at least a few of the bigger issues (in my opinion, health care, education, and the economy) get some positive momentum.

So again - if you haven't done it yet - just go do it. Regardless of your party or your persuasion or you family values - go vote!

No comments: