Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Those cool little booklets

So many people are asking me how I make those "cool little booklets" that you receive in the mail periodically. It's actually a fun process for me and serves as a kind of creative outlet.

First I compile the information through a custom search template that I have set up in our MLS system. After spending a couple hours with the MLS trainer, it's now set up so with just a few clicks I can create a report custom to your property.

Next, I print the material on our fantastic multifunction copier. It's so smart it shoots the whole booklet out at once - cover pages and all.

Finally, I punch and bind the booklet with my handy booklet maker from www.mybinding.com

Now, when I was looking for this booklet maker I was a little freaked out because there were so many options and so many places to buy. When I called the great folks at mybinding.com they asked a few questions, and helped me identify the right machine for my needs now, and in the future. Great people. Great prices, too.

If you're looking to do something similar, check them out at www.mybinding.com - you'll be very happy with their service and products.

No comments: