Thursday, March 26, 2009

This might not help you, but it might help someone you care about...

Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you or anyone you might refer to me.

Kim and Mark had been married for several years, but now were in the process of getting divorced. They’d cleared all the hurdles in order to finalize their divorce, except the sale of their home. Since this was the last obstacle, both were anxious and wanted to sell the house in a timely fashion.

I helped Kim’s uncle sell his house two years ago and he recommended my services. At our Initial Consultation, Kim and Mark spoke about the importance of a quick sale, as well as receiving fair market value for their home. They also stated it was imperative that they both received enough money for their respective down payments on future residences. Nineteen days after we listed the house, it sold for $7,000 more than their asking price, and Thomas and Christie were finally able to move on with their lives.

By the way - Who is the next person you know who is ready to move into a new stage in their life? Please give me a call to discuss how we can let them know about my services.

No comments: