Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Learning lessons....

Have you ever noticed that after we leave "school"....we REALLY start to learn stuff?

It also seems like those lessons are often painful or costly. Or both.

What's that about?

Now, thankfully I'm not thinking about this because I've recently learned something. Actually my recent learning has been fairly cheap and painless! I like that. I'm thinking about a client. This person decided to work with someone that was recommended to them by a friend/relative/etc. Things seemed to be ok....until just yesterday. We learned that there was a financial issue that really can't be corrected at this point. It really sucks. It's not a HUGE deal...but it's the principle of the thing.

I'm doing my best to try and fix this issue that has been given to us. It looks like we're getting close to making it right - but I'm not sure we're going to get there 100%.

All you can do is your best....right??

No comments: