Friday, June 20, 2008

A trip to the lake....


Grady and I just got back from a short 2 day trip to our condo on Canyon Lake. It's always great to get out of town for a while!

Traditionally, we have a frozen stuffed crust pizza and a salad on our first night, then eat the cold pizza in the morning for leftovers. To spice things up a bit, I made a banana shake and we sat on the balcony and watched the sun set - the photo above is from about 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 19, 2008. Very pretty and relaxing.


Grady went in to San Marcos and spent the day at the spa. He always comes back looking so cute. I had lunch with an old friend of mine at a San Marcos favorite - Herberts Taco Hut.


I made the obligatory trip to the outlet mall and went by Tommy Bahama's store. "Buy 5 items and get 50% off your entire purchase!" the employees shouted as people walked in. Normally I can't find 5 things I'd want to pay Tommy Bahama prices for...but on this trip I was able to get 4 fantastic panel back shirts and a great pair of shorts.


Today I'm back at the office wrapping up some loose ends and looking at next months marketing. I've also been spending a few brain waves thinking about really kicking it in on the Systemized Touchpoints business and potentially picking up a tanning salon in San Marcos. We'll see...I need to sell some more houses first!

That said, when you're talking to your friends and loved ones and they mention they're looking for a home, think of me first and put us in touch with one another!

No comments: