Thursday, May 6, 2010

My birthday is on July 21.....


And this is on my list...

In one of the recent issues of MacWorld there was a story about the Book Book from Twelve South (www.twelvesouth.com). This is a super cool case for a macbook - they have models for the 13 inch macbook and the 15 inch macbook pro (if you're taking notes, please note I need the one for the 15 inch macbook pro - classic black or red is fine, you can choose!).

The cover makes your laptop look like a fancy old book. This makes me think about the other product I'd really like - maybe it exists and I just haven't found it? I would love to be able to purchase simlar covers for actual books....so when you look at the book shelf it is lined with beautiful leather bound books (I don't even care if it is leather, just want it to look like it). Seems like it would be easy to have a few basic sizes available that you could just stick your ugly paperback book in and presto, a really pretty book.

ANYWAY, check out the Twelve South website and let me know what you think. And again - my birthday is July 21... ;)

No comments: