Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TREPAC Investors Breakfast



Every once in a while it's fun to start the day a little differently. Today I was fortunate enough to participate in the Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee (TREPAC) investors breakfast held at the UT Club.

Now, I've never been to the UT club...and this shindig started at 8:30. I was a little nervous about being late, and since I'm a little nutty about being on time, I ended up there 30 minutes early - the first attendee to walk in.

The cool part about arriving early is that I had some time to run around and check things out. Here are a couple views from one of the club rooms. It was really quite a site - it was pretty foggy outside, but it was as if there was no fog what so ever in the stadium - it was picture perfect. These iphone shots give an idea, but don't do justice the the view.




You've probably read a few posts about TREPAC here in the past. TREPAC monitors, educates, and influences legislative agenda - in an effort to help protect the individual property rights of Texas property owners. You can see more about the activities at this site. Whether you are a REALTOR® or private property owner, I would like to encourage you to consider contributing to the PAC.

No comments: