Sunday, October 11, 2009

I think they've forgotten some places

US News recently released their report on the best affordable places to retire.

Topping the list are Ann Arbor, Ashevile, Aurora, Columbia, Columbus, Eugene, Fort Worth, Jacksonville, Kansas City and Tucson.

These places are all great....for the most part. I mean, who really wants to deal with snow??? It's great at Christmas...and by that I mean Christmas DAY and that's about it.

Anyway...when you're thinking about retirement or talking with someone who is, consider two more spots - Georgetown, Texas and New Braunfuls/Wimberley/Gruene. These central Texas towns are reasonably priced, have a nice selection of restaurants and stores, and are near outstanding health care.

Know someone looking to make a change? Have them give me a call and I'll share some more information on these areas!

No comments: