Saturday, July 11, 2009

Austin Board of REALTORS® Leadership Academy


If you're watching facebook you've probably seen some of my status updates with information about my participation in the Austin Board of REALTORS® Leadership Academy. Lots of great information and training from our local board, state association, and an assortment of other state and local leaders. One of the best things about participating in something like the leadership program is the camaraderie.

The photo attached is from the Austin REALTOR® magazine - July edition. Kinda fun to see yourself in print. Funny how you can always spot me in a photo like that...bright Tommy Bahama shirt vs. the more "conservative" look of my colleagues. Lots of great information, great experiences, and amazing professionals. I am very honored to have been a part of the program!

No comments: