Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cuteness



You've probably heard me talk about my baby Grady. He's actually 7 now, but will always be my little guy. Today I was testing out my new wide angle digital camera and thought he would be a good subject.

The first picture is of him "on alert". Whenever his brother Milhouse hears something at the front door, Grady does the smart thing and watches before he gets too worked up and leaves his comfortable spot on the couch. In the second he has caught on to my game and wondering what my issue is...

Lots of things to work on today in order to be ready to take off for the 4th of July festivities. We are headed to Markesan, Wisconsin to spend the holiday with Rick's sister and brother in law, along with his mom, his brother and sister in law and their two kids, and my parents. Should be a good time. Regardless, it has to bee cooler in WI than it has been here, right??

We have some friends staying at our house to take care of the dogs and chillax. Hopefully they will enjoy their time here as much as we enjoy our time in WI.

No comments: