Thursday, August 28, 2008

Changes in the air...change IS in the air....

It's funny.....when you have a lot of things rolling through your own brain, you are slow to pick up on the changes around you. In the past several weeks I've had some fairly weighty issues rolling around my head.....and as I'm trying to sort through them I've missed a few things...

This morning as I'm checking emails and planning the day, Grady is curled up beside me looking as cute as ever. I looked outside and realized that not only is it getting a bit darker a bit earlier, but it's getting just a little more late in the morning before the sun really kicks in.

Go with me on the train of thought here.....darker earlier.....lighter later....fall coming......COOLER TEMPS!?!?!? Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: