Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun conversations...

Recently I had the opportunity to reconnect with someone from my home town. Diane, the mother of a friend I used to work a the local health center with, is perhaps the top real estate agent in Boone, IA where I grew up.

As my parents and are are discussing (negotiating? debating?) their potential move to Austin, we're at the point where we need a good idea of what they can get for their house. Like many people, this is their largest asset, and it is scary for them to consider selling it.

So after talking with a few friends in the area I decided Diane was the best person to call. She and I had a fantastic conversation, it was very cool to reconnect and learn just a bit about what's been going on with her for the past 10 years since I left Iowa.

Here's my challenge to you: think about someone from your past, and give them a call. You'll enjoy the outcome!

No comments: