Thursday, March 31, 2011

Choosing a paint color

The other day a friend introduced me to Hulu....an online service that allows me to watch most of the programming that I want to see, only on my own schedule. As I was checking out some of the programming options available, I ran across a channel called "Howdini" and found it to be pretty interesting. You can check out the howdini website here.

One of the things that homeowners often ask us is how to go about choosing paint colors for their home. Normally the discussion is something like "how do I choose colors with so many options" with the answer being "well a great place to start is with the room sample brochures at Home Depot and Lowes." Now we can share a great video for our clients to use as a resource! Check it out below.



How to choose paint colors for your home

Remember, when it is time to buy or sell, the professionals at Cardani Group, REALTORS® are here to help. We can also hook you up with discount coupons for Lowes, saving you some money on paint (or whatever else you'd like to purchase there!).

Please, don't keep us a secret!

No comments: